There are three main forms of energy healing that I've been trained in and offer to my clients:
- Clears out the energetic component of controlling, nagging or coercing behaviors
- Removes psychic ties, or the small energetic connections we make to others
- Releases negative thought forms
- Removes emotional residues we pick up from others
- Cords are the energetic connections created when we have a significant relationship or encounter with someone
- These are much stronger than psychic ties, and contain lessons that must be understood and processed before we can release that connection
- In this session, we work through and cut the connection so you're no longer affected by any difficult patterns or heavy dynamic of the relationship
- Balances and aligns chakras
- Cleans auric field
- Removes stress and promotes relaxation
Ready to start healing?
All my sessions are remote, so no worries if you're not local to Minnesota. That's the beauty of energy work - I can connect to your energy and perform your healing without you ever leaving your house!
Want more information? Keep scrolling for more details on each of these sessions.
Aura Cleanse Session
We find ourselves living in a time when it’s easy to be overwhelmed. We’re busy people and it often feels like we’re doing all the things, all the time. Now more than ever, it’s important that we take care of ourselves - not only physically, but energetically as well. Enter the Aura Cleanse session, which just happens to be one of my favorite types of healing sessions! My clients report feeling less distracted, a stronger desire and ability to be truly themselves and feeling overall lighter and clearer on an emotional level.
In this session, I remove the following types of energetic clutter, and I'll tell you which chakras this energy has been impacting and how.
Unwanted Influencing Energy - this is the unseen energetic component of energy from those who are trying to influence us. This type of energy makes it more difficult to recognize our needs and desires, blocks our intuition and can keep us feeling stuck in our lives.
Emotional Residues - have you ever been around someone and left feeling kind of drained? Or perhaps you started to mirror the emotions they were feeling? That's emotional residue and it's wildly common for Empaths to hold on to this type of energy! Releasing emotional residues gets rid of energy that isn't yours, and allows you to be better aligned with your own thoughts and feelings.
Psychic Ties - these are the small energetic connections we make to others and each psychic tie creates a small energy drain. With one or two ties, you likely wouldn't even notice a difference in your energy levels. But if you have hundreds (which lots of people do!), it starts to create a massive drain on your energy.
Negative Thought Forms - this is the energy created by negative thoughts and words that get repeated by us or those around us. Give that thought enough energy and it becomes more substantial and sometimes can get lodged in our auras.
Cord Cutting Session
Like psychic ties, cords are energetic connections we form to other people. The difference is in the strength of the connection. Cords form when we have a significant relationship with another person (past or present partners, child(ren), parent(s), close friends, etc) or when we experience mistreatment or abuse at the hands of others. Cords contain both the positive aspects of the relationship, as well as the hardships or the lessons. When we cut a cord, we are cutting the negative portion only - we always keep the good.
Several of my clients and friends have attempted to cut cords on their own in the past using guided meditations, and were surprised when it didn't work. Why is that? More than likely they were cutting psychic ties and not cords. You see, to truly cut a cord to someone else, we need to understand all of the dynamic of the relationship and the energies that are contained in that cord. When we gain that understanding and integrate the learning, then our energetic body is finally ready to release that attachment and we can cut the cord. Without that learning, those cords simply don't cut - hence why a lot of times those guided meditations for cord cutting don't work.
What's this session look like?
Prior to your appointment:
During your session, we'll:
- We'll talk about which cord you'd like to cut and why (if you have a few ideas and need help deciding, I can determine which cord will be most beneficial to cut). Then, you'll set a healing intention.
- I'll do some research on the cord and find out
- Where the cord is located
- Which chakras it's affecting and how
- What lessons are contained within the cord
During your session, we'll:
- Talk about the dynamics of the cord. This will help you integrate the learnings of the relationship and help you to understand how it was impacting you.
- Go through a quick guided meditation where we'll ask Archangel Michael (or an Archangel or Ascended Master of your choice) to cut the cord.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a form of energy healing shown to reduce stress, increase relaxation, improve sleep and promote healing. Originally discovered in Japan about 100 years ago, it is now a widely recognized form of alternative healing - and it complements traditional Western medicine beautifully! Of the different forms of Reiki available, I have trained in Usui Holy Fire Reiki I & II and just recently completed my Reiki Master training.
What does a session with me look like?
We'll connect before and after the session
We'll touch base ahead of time to see if there are any areas of focus, and again after the healing so I can give you my findings.
I'll see if any emotions are holding you back, and if so, we'll talk about how to move past them.
I'll check your chakras
During your session, I'll take a look at your chakras and let you know if any are out of balance. We'll also talk about strategies for keeping them in balance.
My sessions are remote
Energy travels, which means I can connect to your energy from a distance to complete your healing. No need to leave your couch!
Terms & Conditions | Return Policy
DISCLAIMER: Readings are provided to be used for your own spiritual growth and are not intended to take the place of advice from your mental health professional, your financial counselor, your doctor, attorney, or any other professional. Please know that readings are designed to help you learn more about yourself and any information received is for you to use in the way you see fit.
Proudly powered by Weebly